Our Listing Policy
Community Foundation Santa Cruz County manages the consultant directory in cooperation with the Community Foundation for Monterey County and the Community Foundation for San Benito County, as an information and referral resource for nonprofits on the Central Coast.
We do not endorse any specific consultant or firm listed. Nor, do we require you to engage anyone listed in the database when preparing a grant proposals or conducting funded activities.
By using the consultant directory, you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Consultants understand and acknowledge that we reserve the right to exercise our discretion to include, exclude or remove any consultant listing from this directory. (Reasons for exclusion or removal may include, but are not limited to, lack of sufficient experience, misrepresentation of factual information or repeated negative reports from nonprofit clients.)
- For nonprofits using this directory, it is your sole responsibility to check references, insurance and other relevant information prior to engaging any consultants listed in the directory.
- We do not make any representation regarding the quality of specific individual consultants or firms listed in the directory.
- By using this directory you agree to not hold Community Foundation Santa Cruz County, the Community Foundation for Monterey County, or the Community Foundation for San Benito County responsible for any damages, unresolved disputes, or other liabilities arising from information obtained from this directory.
- The information posted in this directory may be downloaded or printed for nonprofit, educational or personal use.