include in Your grant report
- Candid feedback. Help us improve the grants program. Give us your honest assessment about what was completed under the grant, as well as your thoughts about short-term results and the long-term potential of the project.
- Make it a learning opportunity. We understand the desire to focus on success, yet we're just as interested in hearing about your challenges. Share what you learned and what you might have done differently.
Submitting the grant report
- Email is our preferred method for reports.
- Completed reports should be sent to email@example.com.
- Type your grant number in the subject line of the email.
We also accept reports by mail:
Community Foundation Santa Cruz County
7807 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003